“Pleasantly surprised, almost a guiltless indulgence!”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #18 of 326 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my very first trip to S & S T - I was pleasantly surprised. They have salads, soups, baked goods, coffee etc. Best salad buffet. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I would never suggest to my husband that we go to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner but when he's not around I go with my daughter and her friends or my neighbor and his little kids.

There's something for everyone and we all like making your own salads, I think it makes the kids eat more veggies. I find it fresh and clean as (very large) salad bars go. The hot food is good too, mostly what I think of as kids fare but I usually like the soups. It's pretty reasonable and there are always coupons coming in the mail so we get there once a month or so and do enjoy it.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Love going here for the freshest choice of veggies around. Biggest problem is overeating all the other goodies, (homemade soups, breads, pizzas, pastas, desserts). Definately can't go when trying to ddet

Reviewed February 10, 2012

A meal at ST'S can range from average to really good, depending on what's on the menu (never bad). I have my favorites, so never come in without checking the menu first. But what's good? let me tell you some of my faves. First, and definately foremost, has to be the lemon salad. This started out being a refreshing summer dish, but can appear on the menu at any time (unfortunately, not often enough). It's made with lemonade, and probably the most refreshing salad you will ever eat. Pasta would be next, and staying with the lemon theme, the winner is the lemon cream pasta. It's just too good. On to soup, and this is a tough one, because so many are good. Hate to sound redundant, but chicken LEMON orzo is ezcellent. As you might imagine, you can find me here quite a bit on lemon month. Monday's cream of mushroom is amazing, and you must try it with their multigrain bread. Another item to look for is grilled cheese foccia, paired with tomato bisque, is a marriage made in heaven, and the ultimate comfort food. Any time you want great chili, this is the place to come; it's always on the menu. I'll give you one dessert before I go...chocolate lava cake. Put a bit of their Edy's fro-yo on it, and you have a perfect finish.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

It used to be a great bargain. No longer. You can go to decent casaul dining places and spend less. The prices have been increased steeply but there is no greater selection or quality to show for it

5  Thank AJFlorida