“Wow”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
“Wow”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

So my fiancé and I decide we want to get sushi and we go to Peking Tokyo. The food was great but the service was completely and utterly grotesque. I come there all the time so I don't understand why the "manager" was being such a rude person. I just wanted to sit down and have a nice dinner with my fiancé. I am a 22 year old man and I had a few friends with me that had crazy hair styles but that doesn't mean that I'm a bad tipper. I tip based on how I'm treated. I should be able to sit down comfortably without having the lady come to me telling me its 5 dollars per person. That is beyond stupid. I'm furious at the customer service she provided. Completely appalled. She said this isn't Mcdonalds. I know this isn't Mcdonalds that's why I came here. She was so RUDE. I had to sit there and be yelled at by her. THIS IS WHY I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN. YOU LOST A VERY VALUABLE CUSTOMER

• Visited March 2014

coral springs
“THE Best Sushi Bar”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We've eaten sushi at Peking Tokyo's sushi bar dozens of times and it is amazing. The 2 sushi chefs are wonderful- skilled and personable. The atmosphere is casual, usually a sports game on the tv above the bar. The sushi and sashimi are the best- fresh and good-sized portions at reasonable prices. Our personal favorites are the Sumo Roll and the sushi boat for 1, but everything we've tried has been good. They even give you a free cold appetizer and the hot tea is free. We love this sushi bar!

• Visited February 2014
Tamarac, Florida
“Never Again!!!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

For many years, my parents and myself have been going to Peking Tokyo. We usually ordered Take Out, but on occasion we would eat in. Each time we did, the food has been delicious. However, it has been several years since we have eaten in and instead we have been ordering out. Although the food has remain consistently excellent, unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the service, it has been exponentially getting worse and worse every year. (And I use the word "exponentially" because I was taught it in math class and that's the first sentence I could use it in! LOL!)

Anyway, on October 20, 2013 was the last time I ordered Take Out from them. First of all, I called to order for a Pick Up for myself and folks, and I specifically told the woman on the phone to write down on a piece of paper that I did not want any mustard sauce and I want three fortune cookies instead of the usual two they gave me in the past. She told me she made a note of my request and that it would take about 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes had passed, I arrived there to pick up my order. It was packed with teenagers and as I made my way through the rowdy crowd and approached the customer service desk, there were two young women and a middle-age man. When I asked for my order, all three of them looked at me like a bunch of stupid idiots, as if they didn't know what I was talking about. Honestly, this was the last straw, and we all decided to never come back to this place again and find another place. Never again!!!!

• Visited October 2013
“Don't bother”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food is mediocre and the service is so so ..... The food at Red GInger is so much better and is 5 mins from this place...please try anything but Peking Toyko

• Visited April 2013
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We are regulars at this restaurant and have tried the chinese and japanese dishes. The Peking Tokyo roll is divine. The Maki combo, which is served for lunch, modified with dynamite added to it is to die for!

• Visited October 2013