“Great deluxe pizza”

Big Anthony & Guido's
Ranked #73 of 309 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I ordered the deluxe pizza which came with a ton of toppings: pepperoni, sausage, tomato, peppers, olives and onions. The crust was beautifully browned and chewy, the sauce mild and a nice compliment. Next time I'm in town, I'll come back for another, plus the gal at the counter was just plain nice.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I love thick crust sicilian pizza (the square pizza). We've tried many in the area and they either charge too much for a 8 slice pizza, or don't taste too good. Big Anthony's is really good tasting pizza and they make a 9 slice pie - that means it is bigger than the others. It fills the normal pizza box from side to side, while other are small taking up only half the box. I compare it to the great pizza I ate growing up in New Jersey (da Shore) and this one is as good as thay where if not better. Big Anthony's has won my heart as my favorite pizza place in south florida. Even better is that it's only a minute from my home.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Just had Guido's Sunday sauce with sausage,meatballs and the most tender beef ever. I skipped the ricotta as I'm not fond if it. I had the same dish last year at Tavalinos dell Nonna at twice the price and it was awful. Love this place. Service is always good and friendly. This reminds me of Bamontes in Bklyn where I grew up. The decor maybe lacking but the food is great .

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service- Sunday sauce , one of their specials was delicious, clams in white sauce on linguini excellent- service excellent -not much more to say. One of Coral Springs ' best.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were looking for another Italian restaurant in Coral Springs and stumbled upon this one.
So glad that we did.
The food was fresh and very tasty. Lunch prices very reasonable and the service was with a smiling waiter.