“This use to be my favorite but not anymore.”

Vito's Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #124 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 26, 2012

They use to make the most delicious pizza with a very yummy tomato sauce on the side for dipping. I don't know what happened maybe new ownership I am not sure but the last two times we had their pizza was very different. First we noticed a very bland and runny tomato sauce not the same we had for years. And the last time we had it, it was so disgusting completly mushy and wet pizza absolutely horrible. I called to tell them and the girl did not seam to care and her reponse was I will pass this along to the pizza maker. Their specialty pizza's are not cheap and they serve this garbage it is not acceptable. You might have a bland pizza but suggy and gross....give me a break.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We use them for delivery on a regular basis and the pizza is consistently great. They offer both traditional pizza and gourmet pizzas. Both are very good. We order the gourmet pizzas which come with interesting toppings and the pizza sauce on the side- add however you much you like!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

This place is near the mall and we like to eat here and stop in and watch a little TV and chow down it is good stuff and they have a nice staff.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We eat all over town but we love our trips to Vito's the food is great we also order for delivery from time to time.

If you have not been here go if you have then you know how good it is already.

My kids had pizza we had subs 2 days ago and it was really good stuff.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Best pizza in coral springs. Tastes like NY pizza but you have to eat it there fresh out of the oven. Take out loses its crispy crust.