“Outstanding pizza”

Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding pizza”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The cheese pizza was incredible! We went yesterday for lunch and it was the best pizza I've had in a long time, and I consider myself a pizza connoisseur. High quality ingredients, friendly concerned waiter (I think his name was Jose), old NY atmosphere and delicious food. Someone in my party got an eggplant parmesan sub and raved about it as well. I would definitely go back as it was exceptional pizza. (I heard there is a banquet room upstairs for parties which is something to keep in mind,)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Claudia C

Florida
“Sweet sauce”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Heard rave reviews about this place but have to say that we didn't like the pizza sauce. It was very sweet.

Coral Springs
“Great pizza, great catering.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We recently had Pizza Time cater a party in our home. The food was delicious and the wait staff were a great luxury. Plus we had leftovers!

Visited December 2012
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food at a great price - always good and fresh ! Just had dinner tonight , pizza , calamari , salads , soup and more :)

Aventura, Florida
“SUPER GOOD”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great family and friends place to go. Always busy and always good. Service was great. Dinners were big enough to share. Comes with salad and pasta and delicious garlic rolls. Believe me, you do not leave there wanting more. The people that work there could not be nicer. Nothing is to much for them. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

• Visited November 2012