“Worst service in my LIFE”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #99 of 309 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Words can't even explain how terrible the service is here. If I honestly told you the experiences I had here with service it would be a 10 page review. Been here 5-6 times now and every time they have messed up our orders. We came here with 10 people, half of our table got their food first and when we asked about it the waiter she said we didn't order even though she had wrote it all down. When I told her to check her note pad, she read our orders. That's our order. Are you joking? So half of our table is done already, we had 2 people that needed to leave because we been there for a hour and a half waiting for food. Asked her to put it to go and she said can we put it to go ourselves. She gives us boxes with no bags and offers no help. The rest of the night (we were watching the game), half of the rest of our orders never came or they came a hour later and we didn't want them anymore. Complained to the manager and we were so furious he thought we were drunk and reported us to the staff. He also didn't apologize and gave us coupons for 5 boneless wings. Really? Our waiter also took my friends food when he went to the bathroom and we told her he's not done yet, she came back a second later and took it. Outrageous. She also messed up our bill and corrected it and printed it over 5 times because she charged us for half of our stuff that never came to the table. I also complained on their website and asked them to contact us and was never contacted. They also seem to have kept the same staff which consists of 16 year old girls who dropped out of high school who have no common sense or memory skills. Our waiter told us she was 16. Wow. Ill never step foot in this place until I receive a apology and proper credit for our food. Food is actually not bad at all but the service, lets just say it would make a good reality show.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Just left Buffalo Wild Wings, the host which was a tall young man had a lack luster greeting and moved slow. We sat down at our table when a greeter walked over. Thought he was there to take our order. He said that wasn't his job. He left and said he would get a server for us. We sat, sat, sat, & sat. The place was almost completely empty with employees everywhere! 3 sitting at a table doing nothing but socializing, several walked past us. So we got up and walked out walking past employees who simply told us good bye. I am shocked, I definitely would be hesitant to go back. Too bad cause we were starving and had a family of 4 who would've ordered wings and beer!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The best part of the night, was the personality of the server. The place was crowded, since it was new to the area. Sitting at a high top in the bar, was a terrible experience, due to the excessive noise, which hindered any conversation. The food was geared to Southwest style, which is not my forte. I tried the garlic parm., flatbread, which was quite spicy. The salad was acceptable, but neither I nor my friend, would return, even to just have a drink. It is headache city. Even the host, agreed that they get regular complaints about the noise. There are much better places to spend my money. The wings were heavily breaded, and cannot compare to another Wiles Rd. restaurant located further west, called Annie's.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been to "B Dubs" a few times since they've opened and have been pretty pleased each time. The service was good and management was very aware and focused on making sure people were enjoying their experience. I hope this stays that way as that can often taper off once a restaurant isn't "new" anymore. They also need to keep up the offering of patrons to try any/all of their wing sauces. A server only came and offered this to us the one time I was there when it wasn't busy. Keep it up though. It's the right thing to do when you're new and have so many choices for sauces. The wings are good, bone in are much better than boneless (a little too much batter and not enough chicken), the selection of sauces is great (Asian zing and mango habanero are my two favorites). Haven't tried much else on the menu from this location, but one of my dining mates had a buffalo chicken wrap that was pretty sad. Seemed to have 1 chicken strip in the entire wrap. The french fries and fried pickles are good. With so many choices for good wings in the area, they really need to ensure the other items on the menu standout. Overall, had three good experiences here.

1  Thank MikeDrewME
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Service was terrible!!! So many servers with no direction and knowledge of menu. Food was worse than service. It was cold, salty and wings were soggy. Management acknowledge my concerns but this did not help. It was inly my son and I we ordered 5 wings, fried pickles, brats speciality and a salad. One hour and forty five minutes till the correct menu items ordered were provided and COLD. Terrible all around!!