“Very average but expensive if you order something other than chicken”

La Parilla Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #149 of 309 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I ordered garlic fish and 2 drinks my bill was 18.00 I told that was expensive for a lunch. Food was good service was slow. I will go here again if invited but not by choice.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We come to eat here often and the food is great. I recommend the jalea and the lomo saltado which is the best I have ever had. The prices are reasonable and the staff is friedly.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place is so clean you can eat off the floor...Food is fresh and inexpensive. This a self-service restaurant. You order, sit down and wait for your number to be called. Visited twice and plan to go again...My friends loved it also...