“Lovely French bistro”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014

For breakfast - get their croissants, especially the chocolate or almond. They will bring happiness to your tongue and make you feel good through the day. Regretfully they do not open early, but if you like a later breakfast, this is a great place to go to. Very friendly and helpful. Wonderful coffee (decaf). They also do dinner and have had marvelous dinners here. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Richard F

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything here is Excellent! From Food and service to ambiance and history! The owner is full of interesting historical information and the waitress (wife) is the sweetest person ever! Both speak French. The food is Perfect! Delicious, filling, fresh, and oh so good!!!!!!!! They play French music. This place is a true gem! I eat here at least once a week. I've been to Paris twice so far and coming here makes me feel like I'm back in France!
J'adore tout ici! Pour petit dejuner, dejuner, et diner. C'est excellent pour mangé et boire. Try the Kir Royal, cheese platter and all the crepes are superb!
I'm actually writing this review from the restaurant, I'm here Now!!!
BON APETÍT!!!

1  Thank Amrit B
Reviewed March 28, 2014

1st time at this restaurant - CLEAN, quaint, service impeccable, food excellent - dinner - I had the lamb stew with side of rice - I enjoy a thicker stew so the owner obliged and thickened the stew,tasty and enough to take 1/3 home with me, partner had the pork, pineapple entrée with potatoes au gratin - potatoes were best she ever had so much cheese and nice size cuts of potato, we shared a crème brulee - terrific - WE WILL BE BACK - with soft drinks and 2 entrée and large shared portion of crème brulee dinner was $44 certainly worth the price - owner was so attentive checking back many time to make sure we were taken care of and always with a history of the dish and a bon appetit!! as he or she left the table

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Frequently here for breakfast as I stay close by on business routinely. Made fresh daily with only fresh ingredients. The pastries and other baked goodies are so beautifully prepared and the taste matches the visual excellence. Try the quiche, its my favorite. This is a must try if you're in Coral Springs. And don't miss Rosedale Brick Oven grill across University Avenue.

1  Thank 12pmer
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been to Delice Paradise three times for lunch and I have never been disappointed. The French Onion soup is one of the best I have ever had. The crepes are always outstanding and made to order. On Wednesday they offer two crepes for $11,99.for lunch. It is an incredible value considering the high quality of the food.

The service is professional and very friendly. This is a family run business so they take pride in what they serve. I plan on going there for dinner in the near future.

1  Thank Linda C