“Incroyable!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything here is Excellent! From Food and service to ambiance and history! The owner is full of interesting historical information and the waitress (wife) is the sweetest person ever! Both speak French. The food is Perfect! Delicious, filling, fresh, and oh so good!!!!!!!! They play French music. This place is a true gem! I eat here at least once a week. I've been to Paris twice so far and coming here makes me feel like I'm back in France!
J'adore tout ici! Pour petit dejuner, dejuner, et diner. C'est excellent pour mangé et boire. Try the Kir Royal, cheese platter and all the crepes are superb!
I'm actually writing this review from the restaurant, I'm here Now!!!
BON APETÍT!!!

1  Thank Amrit B

Reviewed March 28, 2014

1st time at this restaurant - CLEAN, quaint, service impeccable, food excellent - dinner - I had the lamb stew with side of rice - I enjoy a thicker stew so the owner obliged and thickened the stew,tasty and enough to take 1/3 home with me, partner had the pork, pineapple entrée with potatoes au gratin - potatoes were best she ever had so much cheese and nice size cuts of potato, we shared a crème brulee - terrific - WE WILL BE BACK - with soft drinks and 2 entrée and large shared portion of crème brulee dinner was $44 certainly worth the price - owner was so attentive checking back many time to make sure we were taken care of and always with a history of the dish and a bon appetit!! as he or she left the table

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Frequently here for breakfast as I stay close by on business routinely. Made fresh daily with only fresh ingredients. The pastries and other baked goodies are so beautifully prepared and the taste matches the visual excellence. Try the quiche, its my favorite. This is a must try if you're in Coral Springs. And don't miss Rosedale Brick Oven grill across University Avenue.

1  Thank 12pmer
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been to Delice Paradise three times for lunch and I have never been disappointed. The French Onion soup is one of the best I have ever had. The crepes are always outstanding and made to order. On Wednesday they offer two crepes for $11,99.for lunch. It is an incredible value considering the high quality of the food.

The service is professional and very friendly. This is a family run business so they take pride in what they serve. I plan on going there for dinner in the near future.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a small 13 table french restaurant locatedin a mid range shopping center. It has been open for 20 months, and I avoided it, because it is too visible from the street, and lacks privacy. Tonight, we decided to try it. I ordered the Thursday night special for $25. First, the owner gave us a complementary plate of fritters with a garlic/onion sauce. They were light and delicious. My appeatizer consisted of a plate with french onion soup, pate and garlic escagot, along with a small salad. The soup and escarot were outragious, and the pate was pasable. Next came a main course consisting of veal, cheicken and beef along with potatoes au graten and ratatooie. the desserts were three items including mouse, almond cookies and a puff filled with ice cream. My guest had sweet potatoe soup and a spinach/wild mushroom crepe. Outstanding they were. They serve breakfast through dinner, and worth a try. Food cooked to order so no heavy creams to drown it out. The owner gave us the history of each item served.

1  Thank HD1556