“Like Mama's in the kitchen making your dinner”

DelVecchio's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DelVecchio's Pizza, the official pizza of the Florida Panthers and BB&T Center, continues to expand with locations across Broward County. We are currently the fastest growing privately owned Pizza brand in the South Florida.
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We went to this restaurant only on the advise of the folks here on trip advisor.
Well everything they said is true and even tastier than they described. The small calzones are huge, enough for two. We also had the snapper and chicken bella vita all fantastic. Oh and yes the garlic rolls are awesome, huge airy garlic heaven. We spoke with Joe , one of the owners, heck of a nice guy. His family is from a long line of restaurant owners, ever hear of Brothers Pizza in NYC??? Yep that's his family. Need I say more. The atmosphere is cozy with Boccelli softly playing in the background. They also have screen tv's for those who like to watch the game. We had a wonderful cabernet with our meal. We had 3 people in our party, our bill was just under $60, including a 1/2 carafe of wine. Looking forward to trying their pizza. Go enjoy an authentic italian meal for a fantastic price.

2  Thank timetravelerFl

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Decided to give Bella Vita a try based of the great reviews it received on trip advisor. The location is a bit out of the way in a small strip mall and from the outside doesn't look like much. Don't let that stop you from giving it a try. Though not fancy, it was cute. The service was friendly and efficient. The owner stopped by several times to check that everything was going smoothly. The food itself was well prepared and very tasty. I had the Vita Combo consisting of veal parm, chicken parm and lasagna. All were excellent. My wife had a combo of baked ziti and chicken parm. She thought it was excellent. The portions were very generous. We definately intend on going back and trying some more great sounding items on the menu.

3  Thank MartyB33
Reviewed October 19, 2011

happened on this place accidently and just loved it. The staff was wonderful and very helpful and we had a wonderful conversation with the owner. The food was delicious and you definitey can't leave without trying dessert. Just unbelieveable. I wishBella Vita to be around for many years to come for all to enjoy.

2  Thank Dana K
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We've tried just about all of them and Bella Vita is the best by far. The food was fresh, pasta cooked just right, garlic rolls not saturated with oil, and generous sized portions will satisfy any appetite. Make sure to save room for the deserts, especially the zeppella stuffed with canoli filling - still can't describe how good that was!. Friendly owners and wait staff, our new favortie place.

3  Thank gorilla433
Reviewed August 21, 2011

After my previous favorite restaurant went out of business 6 months ago, I found a new and better intalian Restaurant called "Bella Vita" in Coral Springs. I was cheerfully greeted by Charlie and Joe, the owners, who made us feel like were part of their familly.We decided that we would try alot of different dishes the same night and take home what we did not consume.
My wife had the barbeque-garlic chicken wings and I had honey-barbeque chicken wings. They tasted better than any other wings place than I had ever eaten in.
We had an order of garlic-pizza-bread followed by an order of garlic rolls.... and I can't tell you which one tasted better.
Then, we ordered the "Vita Combo" which consisted of Lasagna, Veal Parmigiana and Chicken Parmigiana which was fantastic.
Then, we ordered an extra large pizza with extra cheese,double mushrooms and double sauted onions which was better than the pizza that I remember from New York.
Of course, we had alot of food to take home which we ate during the week.
Since then, we go back every week. My new dish to recommend is, believe it or not, Baby Back Ribs and seasoned fries. We just smacked our lips.
We had a specialty cheese cake for dessert, followed by a very reasonable bill.
It is now Sunday 5:30 PM And I am leaving for my Bella Vita Dinner.

3  Thank STAN2600