“Excellent!!!”

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Food...Excellent
Service...Excellent
Atmosphere...Excellent

First time we ate there and we're definitely going back again.

2  Thank Davewincup

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been to this restaurant at least 20 times and have only had great sushi! Always consistant and our favorate place to go in the Coral Springs and Parkland area.

2  Thank Fisher L
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Amazing, fun and deliious sushi prepared with love and experience, the best sushi place in FL by far

1  Thank Marnetusa
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We read a review of Hamachi on Tripadvisor and decided to try it because they offered delivery in our area. I had a tasty Thai dish, Drunken Noodle with chicken which was made with a wide noodle, basil sauce, chicken and fresh vegetables. It came with soup and salad. My husband ordered the Sushi Mori - B Combination which had a couple of different rolls and 5 pieces of sushi. He said it was succulents and can't wait to order again!

2  Thank SusanFt_Lauderdale
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was looking for something quick and close by. Wanted to stay away for the crowded busy and over priced restaurants and found this place that is really just minutes from my house and never heard of it before.

I am saying mixed because they serve Japanese and Thai based dishes. I ordered a Crazy Crab roll for starter which was very fresh and delicious. For the main dish I ordered a spicy 3 flavors snapper fillet, which was really spicy with sweet chili sauce which I like very much. I enjoyed the dish it tasted great, and it was a decent size too, I barely finished it. The service is courteous and friendly, prices are moderate and you do get the bang for your buck.
Ambiance is quiet and relaxed, not too noisy although you might fall on nights with families and kids, but that could happen in any family oriented restaurant.
Limited outdoor seating, only 2 tables or so.
Highly recommended!