“cool place to eat, seafood is good”
Review of Salt Life Food Shack - CLOSED

Salt Life Food Shack
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“cool place to eat, seafood is good”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Right on University with Outdoor and indoor seating. There are even two TV's outside so you can sit out and watch the game. There food is pretty good. Wonderful specials, my favorite is the fish and chips, its always fresh. Worth the visit.

Visited March 2013

Lake Worth, Florida
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First of all I am not a big fish eating person. Tonight I had the Lobster and Shrimp Pasta. It was amazing lots of big pieces of lobster and nice sized shrimp. The sauce was out of this world, I only wish there was some bread to dunk. This place is worth the trip from anywhere in South Florida.

Coral Springs, Florida
“Excellent Food and Caring Owner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Salt Life many times and the food is always very good. They offer several delicious appetizers. My favorite is the grilled oysters. The food is always very fresh and the servings are large. The prices are very reasonable. The owner is always present and very friendly. Recently, my wife and I took our granddaughter who loved watching the fish tank. The owner noticed this and fed the fish so she could watch them actively eating their food. I thought that was a very nice touch!

Coral Springs, Florida
“The Right Place To Dine”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

After a terible experience at Pete's Bella Serra, my party of 4 went to Salt Life for dinner and drinks. I knew the owner fairly well, but this review is independent of our friendship. For a Friday night, it was a good crowd, and outside music on the patio. One of the appetizers ordered, was a platter of shrimp and pineapple on a skewer, along with conch fritters and two bbq ribs. It was out of this world. Also getting top honors was the grilled oyster appetizer. For the main course, the best dish of the night, was the wood burning salmon with rice. I visit this restaurant occassonly, but the food is outstanding and price is not to high. 5 stars for me.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Relaxed, cozy atmosphere, great food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've been to Salt Life several times over the last few months. Every time it's been great. It's such a fresh, inviting place to eat. This is a place you'll want to spend time. The food (which is yummy) comes out very quickly but you'll want to stay and enjoy being there because its just that nice and friendly! We brought our little 10lb terrier with us when we went last night and they let us have him with us at a patio table outside. He's very well mannered and on a leash. This added to our love of Salt Life. Check it out if you haven't and then get ready to be a regular!