“Lovely & De·li·cious”

Crocante Cafe & Gourmet Bakery
Ranked #2 of 18 Bakeries in Coral Springs
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was staying at my friends house in coral springs for a few days while my tiles got put into my apartment. So I decided to venture out, and came across "The Walk" at University. Crocante Cafe & Bakery is always fresh and the service is very very pleasant. Its my new favorite spot!!! Its amazing how relaxed I feel just drinking my latte and having a caprese salad/sandwich there. I love finding great places in my backyard....

I will continue to visit!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Found this place by accident, but will definitely make it a go to place. We purchased some wonderful Breakfast pastries, which were excellent. There are small and large 'croissant' type pastries, so you can order smaller items if you's like. They also has small and large versions of a variety of different pastries. Lots of pastries with whippy, creamy stuff which is my favorite ! All looked spectacular. They have full breakfast and lunch menus with a large variety of salads, sandwiches, coffee, pastries. They also do custom cake orders also.We saw an anniversary cake which was awesome. Nice large seating area outside on patio that is fine in all weather (rain and all). Inside seating as well. Staff was friendly and very helpful in selecting pastries.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Love, love, love this place! Awesome staff, excellent food! Excellent selection of pastries and baked goods. I am a huge fan of their savory options. I have their empanadas every Sunday! My special place that I love to brag about.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This bakery/cafe serves really good soups, salads, sandwiches and deserts. There was a period of time where i went there 3 or 4 times a week for their thres leches cake. Its the best i've had anywhere, during the change of seasons they tailor some of their deserts to the season. I've had the best pumpkin cake ever there. I love their lemon meringue pies (they come in small and bit sizes). They also have some really beautiful wedding and birthday cakes. I've never had them but they are really pretty on the display. They have small amount of indoor seating and lots of outdoor seating and are right in front of a fountain so its nice to sit outside. Even on a rainy day, part of their outdoor seating is covered so its still a good place to go. They are closed Mondays.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When you walk in the door your greeted by a lovely staff behind the counter. Then you see the bakery cases filled with unbelievable desserts and savory pastries. They also have a nice selection of breads for sandwiches. The coissants are flaky, light and huge... I had the smoked salmon on whole grain baguette with red onion,chopped hard boiled egg,capers and sliced tomatoes. Cream cheese is also on the sandwich , but I passed. Sandwiches come with a side of potato chips. My husband had a roast beef sandwich ,rare, on baguette and brei cheese, delish. Crocante's uses top shelf ingredients, so the price is a tiny bit higher than a normal deli sandwich. But if you want great food you won't mind paying the price. We choose to eat outside. When you pay at the register, the cashier gives you a number to take with you and a server will bring your food out to you while you relax . I decided to have a cup of coffee after my meal. It was by far the best coffee I've ever tasted. I am a hard core coffee drinker and very picky about my blends. They make each cup fresh and when its delivered to your table it has this cremma on top , with milk and sugar on the side. The only thing missing was stevia packets. But otherwise a wonderful meal. We will be visiting Crocante Cafe often.