“tHREE ATTEMPTS TO PLACE A PICKUP ORDER BY PHONE (04/01/2013 )”
Review of Rock n Roll Ribs

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #5 of 308 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Girl on phone (Lyndi ) very rude ,hung up on me 3 times while I tried to place order.I eventually gave up and went else where for dinner.Music too loud to place pick up order by phone.R.Williams 9542752550

There are newer reviews for Rock n Roll Ribs

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a return visit for me, but first time for the wife. We started with an onion stack which provided hugh onion rings that were as good as always. Next we moved on to the baby back ribs, which fell off the bone. No need to even use a knife to cut it. They come with two sides, which for me were corn on the cob and a baked potato. Also, they served the meal with Texas toast. It was too much for one sitting. Not only are ribs available, but choices include chicken, catfish, burgers and pulled pork. The restaurant is owned by a drummer from Iron Maiden, and a set of drums is set on a stage under a screen which plays their concerts, and other bands like Queen. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The restaurant is rather small. The offerings are what you would expect...ribs, chicken, pulled pork and more. The ribs and pulled pork are delicious. The meat does actually fall off of the rib bone. The menu is varied enough to satisfy BBQ cravings. The hand cut french fries are delicious. The service is very good and management is intent on making your dining experience a pleasure....they aim to please. Off hours you can readily get a table. During usual lunch and dinner times, expect a wait. Also, this is a rock-n-roll establishment...expect loud music.

1  Thank SeaHunt1228
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant because, really, it belongs to Iron Maiden's drummer, Nicko McBrain. So because of the novelty of it I was not expecting much. Oh sweet baby back ribs.... The food is just delicious. The ribs are tender, flavorful, cooked to lovely perfection. The baked beans are awesome. I must confess I ordered the beans for my toddler and tasted them to test the temperature....he never found out they were part of his meal, mommy devoured them! Cole slaw was great, and the kid's chicken fingers were real white meat, very tasty (yes...I tasted those too...) Our server was Samantha. She was nice as pie, super friendly and attentive. She was great with our munchkin as well. This place is not even a mile from my house. Weight gain is in my future. The ambiance is very cool, Eddie is at the door with glowing red eyes, which was awesome (if you are wondering who Eddie is please Google Iron Maiden). This will be my new local favorite. God I would go again right now, even tho its been two hours since I left it.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Well, the name is Rock'n'Roll Ribs, and that is what you get!

We ordered the "Appetite of the Beast" platter that is advertised for 4 persons ($60) and includes 1 1/2 racks of ribs, half chicken and 1 lb of pulled pork and chicken plus corn, cole slaw, beans and a ton of fries. They say if you manage to eat it alone it's free but no one ever did. A fabulous and fun dish if you are a group.

That being said - the clear winner were the ribs. Juicy, tasty, delicious. All the other meat dishes were clearly not able to keep up. When I go again, I'd only order the ribs, but then again, the "Appetite of the Beast" is a lot of fun.

Lots of Maiden memorabilia and records on the wall, I would actually have preferred the music louder, friendly service, good price/value. And an experience for any Maiden fan. It can get a bit smokey in there from the grill, but hey, it's Rock'n'Roll Ribs!!!

1  Thank gsh_1975