“Amazing place ,just amazing !”
Review of Rock n Roll Ribs

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #6 of 302 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
København
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place ,just amazing !”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Have been there 2 times now and the place is just a must for a Heavy Metal or Iron Maidne fan.
Its like a hard rock cafe ,just only with Iron Maiden memorabilia and there are tons of it ,so you can use all day just walking around looking at all the awards there.

The food was super ,we did try alittle of everything and it was good ,but the best thing was the ribs and the service was also really good.

The only bad thing I can say about the place is: Its too far away from my house in Denmark ,so i cant go there every night :-)

I will for sure come back to this great place again soon.

-Rasmus

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rasmus666

Coral Springs
“This place is awful”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

For this to be considered in the top 10 restaurants in coral springs is an embarrassment. There is nothing good about this place the food is bad . I have been there twice and both times it has been no different. Don't waste your time or money

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank inkman19
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ribs in the area”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The rock and roll aspect is a little over-hyped, but the ribs are great. We also enjoyed the chili, and even the fries are a cut above.

Hollywood, Florida
“This place is heaven for any Iron Maiden fan!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I recently visited Fort Lauderdale and my friend suggested that we go ewat here because Nicko McBrain, Iron Maiden's drummer, owns the restaurant. I was expecting it to be a large restaurant with some Iron maiden stuff but, it is on the small side and the whole place is filled with Maiden's gold and platinum albums...along with many of the stage props from Maiden's Powerslave tour. I did not have the ribs but I did have the boneless buffalo tenders with medium sauce. Boy was it hot! Worthy note, after medium comes hot, then Die with Your Boots on and finally Heaven Can Wait. Amazing to see items on the menu named after the bands songs. Nicko alos has a stage with his drum kit set up for when he is in town. I understand he does solo sets when he is there. Too bad he was in England for 2 weeks when I was there. I would love to go back not only to eat, but to meet him as well. P.S. the chicken tenders came with 2 sides and ran me a good $10!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank iluvlenny
Weston, Florida
“The best thing about this place was the soda.”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We ordered baby back ribs and a pork sandwich. Our child wouldn't finish the ribs. He hated them. I did not finish my pork sandwich. The sauces couldn't save the meat. The french fries had been reheated. The best thing I had that day was my soda. I would never return to this place. I was so disappointed since it was featured on Check Please South Florida.

• Visited December 2011