“1st visit, might be my last ... Mistake after mistake”
Review of El Mariachi

El Mariachi
Ranked #90 of 300 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
“1st visit, might be my last ... Mistake after mistake”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Picked up my order and when I got home realized that the dessert I ordered does not exist and what is offered as a replacement is missing. Order melted cheese on my meal, missing. No lettuce and/or tomatoes on the tacos. Called restaurant in reference to missing dessert, manager asked if I would like to pick it up. I requested a credit on my card, which is going to take 48 hrs.

Pompano Beach
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our family loves the food here.It is very good and the wait staff is very accommodating willing to make changes to what is served with the meal.The food is always hat and the chips are fresh.

• Visited August 2013
“Overpriced and not very good”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Pros - our wait staff was attentive, food came out quickly
Cons- The food wasn't very good and everything is very expensive

Trying to stay close to home, we've been looking for Mexican restaurants that don't suck and decided to give El Mariachi a try. $60 and 45 minutes later we left still trying to find that elusive beast. I'm not sure how I would make a Chili relleno tough if I tried but they accomplished it. The selection of Mexican dishes includes about six items, all between $11 and $22.

If you want a quick, bland, overpriced meal from an attentive staff, give El Mariachi a try.

• Visited August 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food that comes out piping hot and delicious. Service is amazing and we love the free chips and two types of salsa to start. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited June 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I always order the chicken chimichanga and the sangria. I prefer the black beans and rice over the yellow rice but eat here once a month.

Visited February 2013