“One of my favorites”

El Mariachi
Ranked #86 of 311 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love this restaurant. It's small and intimate. The staff is very well trained and attentive. They serve chips and (fabulous!) salsa immediately. Often I just get black beans and rice but they are just as nice as if my order were more expensive. The ropa vieja is also quite declicious.

1  Thank ThompsonDM

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food is always great there, fresh and tasty. We have eaten there or taken food out at least twice a month for the past 5 years!!!

1  Thank Cezary W
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The food is always prepared fresh and the portions are always great. The staff are always attentive and friendly. Great lunch menu and great seltion as well. I like seeing a restaurant survive and take on a smaller location if needed. Keep up the great work!

1  Thank Swordfish911
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food & service is good here. The prices have gone up a bit, but the value is good. I really like the Churrasco steak.

1  Thank blintze
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Maybe not the location but the atmosphere, the new one is just sort of blah where the old was charming. Nevertheless, as one of our "go to" places the food is consistently, margaritas generous ad service great! The steak dishes are my favorite and are so tasty and seasoned perfectly. Love the endless (and included) salsa and chips and their guacamole is one of my all time favorites.

Miss the old place, but I'll be back.