“Never Had a Bad Meal”

El Mariachi
Ranked #92 of 327 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our family has been going to this restaurant for approximately 12 years and never had a bad meal. The service is very good, the atmosphere casual and friendly. The rest is small but big enough for the neighborhood it serves.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this restaurant. The food is tasty with an authentic Mexican cooking style, with some additional Spanish cuisine. The margaritas are scrumptious, not to mention their tortilla soup is hearty and extremely tasty. you can't go wrong with you selection, I've enjoyed all my selections in the past.

The servers are not the best (friendliest), which is odd since the bartenders and greeters are extremely welcoming.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Atmosphere was good, but the food was just okay. They load up on the cheese.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food is very good, after you sit down they give you a complimentary chips and salsa. The salsa's homemade with lots of fresh tomatos with a choice of regular or hot.
Menu has a los of choices. I ordered the steak and was perfect.
Service was great and server took his time to explain to me all questions that I had.
After dinner the manager came to our table to make sure that we were happy with the food, very friendly person, he goes to all tables to talk to everyone.
I'm coming back.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a local Mexican place for our date night. The reviews of this place were not too bad so we gave it a try. So here goes...first the place was very small, the decor was your average Mexican look, and the service was middle of the road. As for the food it was tasty enough and decent portions. The prices were a bit high for our tastes.
Our biggest surprise was when we tried to order a Margarita. When we asked the waitress what kind of tequilia was in it, she had a blank look on her face. It turns out they don't have any actual liquor at El Mariachi. I don't know how you make a mojito without liquor, but they do. They told us they use "wine based" tequila....uh OK. I think my wife and I are still searching for our favorite local Mexican place.

3  Thank heferoho