“A bit of Mexico in Coral Springs”
Review of El Mariachi

El Mariachi
Ranked #95 of 304 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Ft. Lauderdale
“A bit of Mexico in Coral Springs”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this restaurant. The food is tasty with an authentic Mexican cooking style, with some additional Spanish cuisine. The margaritas are scrumptious, not to mention their tortilla soup is hearty and extremely tasty. you can't go wrong with you selection, I've enjoyed all my selections in the past.

The servers are not the best (friendliest), which is odd since the bartenders and greeters are extremely welcoming.

Coral Springs, Florida
“Lots of cheese”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Atmosphere was good, but the food was just okay. They load up on the cheese.

Visited June 2012
Deerfield Beach
“I'm coming back”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food is very good, after you sit down they give you a complimentary chips and salsa. The salsa's homemade with lots of fresh tomatos with a choice of regular or hot.
Menu has a los of choices. I ordered the steak and was perfect.
Service was great and server took his time to explain to me all questions that I had.
After dinner the manager came to our table to make sure that we were happy with the food, very friendly person, he goes to all tables to talk to everyone.
I'm coming back.

• Visited January 2012
Margate, Florida
“Wine-based Tequila???”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a local Mexican place for our date night. The reviews of this place were not too bad so we gave it a try. So here goes...first the place was very small, the decor was your average Mexican look, and the service was middle of the road. As for the food it was tasty enough and decent portions. The prices were a bit high for our tastes.
Our biggest surprise was when we tried to order a Margarita. When we asked the waitress what kind of tequilia was in it, she had a blank look on her face. It turns out they don't have any actual liquor at El Mariachi. I don't know how you make a mojito without liquor, but they do. They told us they use "wine based" tequila....uh OK. I think my wife and I are still searching for our favorite local Mexican place.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank heferoho
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best mexican restaurant ever”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

EL Mariachi also has a restaurant in Weston fl and Miramar. We travel and like to visit mexican restaurants. you will NOT find any restaurant to top this one..The Fajitas are excellent. All I can say, is the food is outstanding.
We alway's go back to EL Mariachi's. This location in North coral Springs is very small. They are opening a larger restaurant in Coral Springs. In the meantime, I would visit the one in Weston. Not all that far from coral Springs.
EXCELLENT MEXICAN FOOD AND SERVICE !!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012