“Great Little Italian Restaurant with outdoor seating”

La Fontana Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 296 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La fontana pizzeria is a wonderful warm italian restaurant in coral springs, florida: italian pizza oven, food coral springs, pizza time coral springs pizza coral springs fl, best italian dishes, best pizza shop, italian restaurants coral springs fl italian pizzeria coral springs, Wood Oven Pizzeria, pizza in coral springs, pizza in coral springs, dine in, take out, pizza to go, delivery in coral springs, pizza delivery, wood oven pizza place, university drive pizzeria, pizza delivery in coral springs, coral springs, pizza delivery restaurants: pizza delivery, pasta, panini, beverages, authentic italian food, great pizza place.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Little Italian Restaurant with outdoor seating”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place is great for lunch or dinner. The food is good and so is the service. The owner is super friendly and always greets you with a smile. On the weekends they have live music which is a plus. I've had their fried meatball appetizer which is delicious, the carpaccio is extremely good and the portion they give you is rather large. I haven't had a meal there I haven't enjoyed. This is a great place for a business lunch or when you want to stay around town and have a nice dinner close to home.

I definitely recommend this restaurant-If you love Italian food you'll love La Fontana!

• Visited August 2013

South Florida, Florida
“More than a Pizzeria”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went here in late July and found the food to be very good. We have been here in season when it is very crowded and it was not as good. I had Branzino with grilled vegetables and it was excellent. In the past they had the whole fish which was good but had many bones. Now they have Branzino fillets and there were no bones. My wife had grilled pork with grilled  vegetables and she enjoyed her dish. Carlos, our waiter is a great waiter.

Visited July 2013
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Decided to pick-up lunch to go since it is usually busy for dinner. Ordered a chicken parmigiana with vegetables instead of pasta. The meal consisted of two chicken patties. I am not sure if they were processed or just cut uniformly. The sauce and cheese were average at best. The vegetables consisted of a slice of eggplant, mushroom, 2 slices of potato, 1/2 red pepper. They were placed into the oven to soften but did not really cook. They also presented a warmed pita bread cut up and drizzled with oil/basil. This was the highlight of the meal.

There are many choices in the area to eat. I will be making another choice next time.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bryan G
Coral Springs, Florida
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were looking for outdoor dining on a beautiful night and decided to try La Fontana. The setting is very nice and the singer was great. Service was fine. The food? Mediocre at best. The veal parmigiana special was very tough and the vodka sauce on the pasta that accompanied it was worse than I've had from a jar. I asked the waitress to recommend a choice between the risotto and the pumpkin ravioli (which I've loved elsewhere) and she gushed about the ravioli. I chose the butter and sage sauce. What a disappointment! The pumpkin in the ravioli was tasteless -- I wouldn't have know it was pumpkin except that it was bright orange. The butter and sage sauce was equally tasteless.
It's too bad I won't be back, even though I love sitting outside.

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“OMG Italian food!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

First time visiting this place. We were here for a family affair (about 17 people), and ordered food family style, meaning plates of food to share. My wife and I were blown away by how good it was, the food was simply amazing, everything tasted fresh, home-made. Having visited Italya few years before, the food was almost like being there at a local restaurant. Our main server, Seth took really good care of us, very professional.

We are definitively coming back!

• Visited April 2013