“Nice outdoor eatery, good food, but busy at 6:00P.M.”

La Fontana Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 309 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: La fontana pizzeria is a wonderful warm italian restaurant in coral springs, florida: italian pizza oven, food coral springs, pizza time coral springs pizza coral springs fl, best italian dishes, best pizza shop, italian restaurants coral springs fl italian pizzeria coral springs, Wood Oven Pizzeria, pizza in coral springs, pizza in coral springs, dine in, take out, pizza to go, delivery in coral springs, pizza delivery, wood oven pizza place, university drive pizzeria, pizza delivery in coral springs, coral springs, pizza delivery restaurants: pizza delivery, pasta, panini, beverages, authentic italian food, great pizza place.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was not our first time here. The food especially their salads and pizza has always been very good. We decided to split a "grigliata de pesce" (grilled fish and vege's) finished and served on a char grill at your table. What a great idea! Too much food for Sr. Citizens like us, so the split was perfect. If you like your fish and shrimp cooked medium or less, tell your waitress. Great Idea, very tasty.. try this and I know you'll enjoy it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I have lived for four years in Italy and now moved to Coral Springs and found the best italian Restaurant outside of Italy!!!
The food is heaven, the service is quick and friendly and the two brother's that own and run the Restaurant are very attentive and nice. You can tell they are proud of their food and heritage.
We will be back as often as we can.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Food is authentic, delicious and prepared with care. I ordered my meal to go, and a staff member carried it out to my car for me without being asked!! That level of service doesn't exist in many local restaurants. Pizza with spicy salami was awesome; pappardelle pasta was homemade and fabulous. Will be going back often!

1  Thank Jessf377
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is really a superb restaurant, the service is not always the best, but it is always difficult to find great help anyway. the food is honest and really made fresh at all times.

2  Thank gsch33071
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Having eaten my way through Italy...When I want to remember my trip, I visit LaFontana in Coral Springs

1  Thank AlanF371