“Loira&japa”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Was our first time visit to tavolino and chose to celebrate my birthday over there, from de booking ,to the warm,very attentive waitress,optimal food,delicious ,excellent service.... Congrats for the chef.Was marked this date and we will surely come back often.*__*

1  Thank Keyla K

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We had martinis, pear pasta, salad, lobster cakes, various chickens, shrimp fettuccini, and 4 different desserts. Everything was great except the chicken Marsala; pretty bland. Still, we really enjoyed the place and will be back.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Coral Springs is a small town with limited restaurants, however, when one wants to enjoy great food with wonderful atmosphere, i feel this is now the best in town. Had the Veal and found it tender , the calamari superb! Cesar Salad was good not great, service was excellent, as was no waiting for our reservation on Friday night. All in all, better than Runyons or Blue Moon.

3  Thank Mitchell L
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for years! I have always been drawn to the family atmosphere and amazing food. I am italian, and their food is just as good, if not better than the italian food I was used to eating growing up. Not only do they have delicious traditional italian food, but they have a specials menu which changes weekly consisting of the chef's unique creations. Recently, they have expanded and added a new bar and lounge to the restaurant. The same food menu is available at the bar, along with a late night menu with some bar bites on it. They have different bands each weekend, followed by a DJ. The bands have been jazz-bassed, and are very entertaining. Last time I was in, the bartender, Billy mentioned a "Happy Hour" and "Ladies Night" are soon to come! If you are looking for a nice night out with friends, or a date night, this is the perfect place to come and enjoy a good atmosphere.

3  Thank cmtozz
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, after talking to people today about my experience at Tavolinos, I guess the owners really don't care about their patrons that live in their back yard. I had such a bad experience and shared it with a group of people today, I was at Tavolinos with a party of 6. One of the couples had not been to this restaurant. I was not the only one with complaints once i told my story. Two people spoke up that they shared the same experience. From the service, to the manger to the owner, the way they represented their restaurant was unprofessional. We paid our bill in full, left a 20% tip and we were literally shoe'd out of the restaurant. It doesn't matter what our complaint was, we were very respectful of this establishment and their arrogance got the best of them. It is not how your represent yourself when things are great, it is how you represent yourself when a situation occurs. This owner failed as a business owner and really defined himself as an arrogant man who does not care about the people of Coral Springs or Parkland. I will never eat at this restaurant and have lost respect for this establishment. If he continues to treat people the way he does (which 2 people expressed to me today and these two people were with a group of 20 and 6) he will never make it. Extremely disappointed! I will go to Matteos, Augys etc...worth the drive to Boca to be treated with Respect!

4  Thank Renee P