“Wed night BBQ rib special is good food and great value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tijuana Taxi Co.

Tijuana Taxi Co.
Ranked #18 of 291 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, FL
“Wed night BBQ rib special is good food and great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Love the outdoor patio area for eating. Inside of the restaurant is crowded and noisy, especially on Wednesday nights during tourist season due to their incredible BBQ rib special (highly recommended). The other menu items we've had are just average, but the servers are attentive and friendly. Service is usually quick if you arrive before 6 or after 8,and since it's located close to home, we eat here several times per month.

• Visited April 2012

Plantation, Florida
“Great Place for St. Patrick's Day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

We went there for St. Patrick's Day and had a great time. They had a band on stage in the parking lot and lots of giveaways. There was a $5 cover charge, but it was worth it. This is definitely a fun place!!

• Visited March 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“good food, fast service - great after work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

After a long day at work, I look for places that offer good food at reasonable prices and fast service. Tijuana Taxi Co. in Coral Springs, FL offers me all of this. My favorite is Sizzlin' Fajita Skillets with steak. It really is sizzling and the food is hot. I get it my way with the toppings I like. My diner companion loves the tacos done his way. Here is a link to the menu.

The service is consistently fast and good. The place is noisy because people are having fun. I like the Rita drink specials and my diner companion likes the sangria.

The prices really are reasonable. We go here for our family gatherings. They have numerous TVs thoughout the place. The bar is in the middle of the restaurant is usually packed.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank 789Princess099
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The poorest excuse”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

For Mexian food and Margaritas anywhere. These folks in charge need to spend some serious face time with fresh jalapenos, real lime juice, cumino and good Tequila.. If you love Mexican or Tex Mex, don't stop....

1 Thank kjoy11
Tijuana T, Owner at Tijuana Taxi Co., responded to this review, July 31, 2012
We are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your visit to Tijuana Taxi. We do use only the freshest ingredients in all of our menu items and they are made fresh daily. Anytime you dine in our establishment and things aren't perfect, please ask for a manager so that we can fix any issues while you are here and so that we can make sure you and your party leave happy and full. I hope you will give us another try in the near future.

Tijuana Management
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's better than Taco Bell”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

My friend wanted to celebrate my Bday, and since we both were getting out of work late at Midnight, this place was open and very near. So we took a chance on Tijuana Taxi Co. I am one of those people that ask about the details of the menu options. I wanted to try the nachos, but when it was explained to me that they were prepared as individual nacho chips, instead of a heaping of chips loaded with toppings, I had to decline. I just went with the tacos. I ordered 2 chicken and one beef/steak. The chicken was shredded, which I didn't like but the beef/cubed steak one was good. The salsa that came with the complimentary chips was delicious. The classic Mojito mixed drink was strong, taste was great, not too sweet. The prices for everything was affordable. Yes, I have had better, which has been pricey, but I am in FL not NY or Miami, so... If I wanted 4 star I would have eaten at Dos Caminos at the Sheraton Hotel ( I've eaten at Dos Caminos in NYC).

• Visited December 2011