Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
$68
$77
$75
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs(Coral Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
$84
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek(Coconut Creek)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
$110
$91
Motel 6 Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)
$70
$138
$124
$134
$119
All reviewsheron bayfront deskthe concierge loungefire pitbeautiful hoteldriving rangeself parkingsawgrass expresswayfort lauderdalegreat customer servicethe general managersouth floridaking bedlindavaletwalmartbellman
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Been hosting an annual function for about 200 for three years in a row now. This hotel is one of kind in Coral Springs and knows how to treat a customer, both corporate and leisure. The sales staff makes this event what it is for us, working with us to accomplish our goals by thinking ahead for us and helping up plan a worry free event. The physical property is in great condition and everyone gets a great nights sleep, great beds! Food quality and service is great, just as you would expect from a Marriott brand hotel. The Director of Sales and our Event Manager at this hotel serve us personally like we're family, one of the reasons we have grown so comfortable with them and return annually without shopping around. I definitely recommend you check this hotel out for personal or business when visiting Coral Springs our the greater Fort Lauderdale area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I will share your comments with the team here. We look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. Beds were comfy, golf was great and Sunday buffet was very good. But the price is high considering there is really nothing in the area. They also charge for Internet which most marriotts do not. Not sure i would stay here again because they were not very accommodating about late check out.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the late check out challanges. If you return let me know in advance so I can handle for you.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice property, spacious rooms. Beautiful golf course. Good option for large groups and business meetings. Convenient to coconut creek casino. About 20 minutes to Deerfield beach. Good shopping and dining all within 15 minutes. Staff is very friendly and service was excellent. Decent buffet breakfast available. Does have a private concierge floor with lounge that is only open during the week and ideal for the business traveler

Room Tip: We loved the 2 room suite. However the standard room on the concierge level did have sofa desk and coffee table and was roomy. Request a high floor to avoid potential noise from the atrium. Guests don't realize how much their voices carry
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks your for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know the next time your travels bring you down this way.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Florida is very hot and this hotel is very poorly air-conditioned. It is fixed to turn off when you leave. Even with the thermostat turned all of the way down room is never below 78 degrees. Also a huge group, and I mean hundreds, of teens are her for a youth conference. For the most part well behaved but te chaperons are worthless. During a room check around 11:30 p.m. they go up and down the halls banging on the doors as loud as they can. They actually banged on my door, then said I was on there list of rooms to check. I assured them that I was not a teenager and part of their group and to kindly leave. The chaperon went ballistic and said "Do you see this badge around my neck? That's all the excuse I need to check this room!" I kindly told her where I would put that badge if she didn't leave then I call the front desk. They are worthless. So I went back to bed. 6 times during the night they pranked me by banging on my door and running. Had to wait for 30 minutes just for an elevator and both washing machines were broken. I travel for a living and have for years and this is by far the worst I have ever experienced. Both bars and the restaurant hours have been altered to accommodate the youth group. I must say though that some of the staff have been awesome for general staffing issues but unwilling to help at all when it comes to this group. Actually saw a heard of them texting and walking and knocked an elderly woman right off of the side walk. They pretended not to speak English, laughed and kept walking. Poor crowd control Marriott. My company will be in this area through the end of the year and you will no longer get our business.

Room Tip: Bring a fan if you want your room to be cool in the middle of the sweltering Florida summer
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank cowboibabyy
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us do do. Anytime we have large groups of children in we plan on extra security and try to take all measures to ensure that all enjoy there experience. I apologize that they were disruptive and there were long waits for the elevator. I can ensure this is not a common occurance here but we do like to take differant types of groups and enjoy when all can experience the Marriott culture.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel staff was outstanding. The breakfast bar was really good. The beds were comfortable. However, for the price I paid, I expected breakfast and I expected not to have to pay for the internet. Internet, in the room, was $9.95 per day. We stayed because my son was getting married in this hotel and it was convenient for everyone. But, I would find another if on my own. (I don't play golf!)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not exceptional. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us.