“Great hotel for business seminars” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Florida
“Great hotel for business seminars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I attended a 5 day seminar at the Coral Springs Marriott. The banquet rooms are all extremely well done with modern conveniences for today's technology. The hotel itself is very nice, pleasing to the eye and very clean. My room, on the 2nd floor, was a bit on the small side and there was no mini fridge or safe. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel but fine dining as well as casual fare abounds in the Ft. Lauderdale area; all within a couple of minutes. The area where the hotel is located is at the western edge of Broward County by the Everglades so it is safe and full of new subdivisions and shopping. Overall I would recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the 2nd floor which has views of the rooftop for the banquet rooms, not very pleasing.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. Let me know the next time you are in town so we can block you in a room with a view.

Justin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Hebrew first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

First, I am only giving this 4 stars, because I reserve 5 stars for true resorts and 5 star properties. I have no complaints.

We had the pleasure of staying 6 nights at this property. On average we stay over 100 nights per year at Marriott. 95% of the time staff is great, which is one of the main reasons we choose Marriott. This property however, sets the bar! Everyone from the front desk staff to the bell staff was exceptional. They went out of their way to greet us by name each time we saw them. I'd like to particularly call out Holice one of the managers. What a kind, upbeat guy! He also kindly upgraded us to the presidential suite. Adrienne, who works in the bar was warm and down to earth. We immediately knew we loved her!

Areas for improvement...90s decor could use an update, lots of plastic plants and floral arrangements.

Room Tip: Few rooms have balconies, but the balconies are being re-done. Golf course view is nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. We agree the hotel needs a little update and will be renovating entire atrium and restaurant this summer. Come back and see us again soon.

Thanks - Justin
orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The staff were accommodating, quick service, great parking lot if you need to haul a boat like we did. Easy to get to. Unfortunately, we did not have much time to enjoy everything they had to offer but we will be back!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback, I will share with our team. We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Southbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I just returned from a stay at this hotel, and all I can say is "WOW!". I traveled with my teenage daughter and my niece and from the moment we walked through the doors of their very beautiful and welcoming lobby we were treated exceptional! The staff at this Marriott is top notch. They went way out of there way to assure our stay was just as we intended. Sue, at the front desk, was always helpful...directing us in to the best locations whether it was shopping, the beach or to a nail salon. We ate the Bogey's a few times and all our food was very tasty( thank you Adrienne for everything!). The staff lit the fire pit on the back patio and supplied the girls with all the fixings for s'mores. What a relaxing evening! I found out later that the hotel had run out of graham crackers and sent someone out to get some for us!! They did not need to do this, yet they did!!! Needless to say, we did not want to leave. Our room was perfect for us, rm 336, with a picturesque and peaceful view of the golf course. Thank you to all for allowing us time to re-gather our spirits after losing our mother/grandmother. You made our visit go so perfectly! We will return...next time with my husband so he can use that awesome golf course!!! Oh, wait...I forgot...the pool!!!! Oh, the pool!!!! FABULOUS! ( I can't remember everyone's name that worked there, but truly ALL were exceptional! ...Kudos to the HR department!)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and your excellent feedback! We hope you will come see us again soon.

weston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I dined at Links several months back and I was happy to see Chef Greg was still there . I told friends about my dinner and they joined me this time. My waiter was Sam this time and he was great. A little hard to understand at times but a Joy. Greg prepared a surprise for us and we started with Blackened Shrimp with a lemon sauce to die for then I had the Rib Eye while my friends had his Sea Bass Special that they said was the best they ever had, Dessert was the crem brule and it was perfect. I love this place and it is becoming my PLACE. Beverly was a joy and ran the night like a professional. You have a GREAT STAFF!! KEEP THEM!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. Chef Greg is asset to hotel and I will let him know he was recognized. We hope you come see us again soon!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is a very nice Marriott property with a golf course. It's a little out of the way from the hustle and bustle of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami if you are looking to be closer. The room was very nice, very clean and we had a little balcony on the concierge floor.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I really enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for staying with us and the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Troy, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel blew me away with its outstanding service, great food and atmosphere, and great location right on the golf course in sunny south Florida. The staff were very friendly and room service was very efficient and quick. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, especially that great Marriott bed. Workout facilities and pool were exceptional as well. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to this area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We are excited to know you will be coming back. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#16 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,318 reviews

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Property: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd., Coral Springs, FL 33076 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs