Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights while attending a conference. we were greeted by an extremely friendly staff upon arrival, the rooms were spacious and clean. the meeting area was well appointed. My only complaint was we could hear some of the kitchen staff clanking and kibitzing through the vents in the meeting room which was very distracting at times. A design problem with the vents, if there was a solution I'm confident it would have been addressed by the very attentive staff. The food provided by the catering service was above average at lunch and at breaks. Very nice property!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ESU1988

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We recently stayed here while visiting family. The hotel is so convenient to everything and a lovely one at that! The staff is very friendly and helpful. We ate at the restaurant several times and had good meals.
It is only 1/2 hr. from Ft.Lauderdale airport and the hotel rates are very fair.

Room Tip: rooms facing the golf course or pool are nicer
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very clean. Self parking close to the entrance and was well lit. Staff was very courteous. To my surprise, it was $10 to use the internet in the room. It's free in the lobby and the business center but most travelers like to access it from the comfort of their room. In this day and age, even lower priced hotels have internet access in the rooms. The breakfast buffet was just under $20 per person.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

All hotel and restaurant employees make you feel very welcome from the time you arrive. In the restaurant Francesco treats you like family. Greg the chef is an excellent cook. Samuel our server is the best. We always look forward to our stay when traveling to south Florida.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel super clean and very friendly staff. We loved our room it was very spacious clean, the bathroom is very pretty and roomy. The breakast buffet was good but could get some improvement with more items. Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ms Lawanda and Ms Ashley are Two Great People, Who always worked very hard and make all of us very happy and make us Proud to be Marriott guests. We would like to thank them for all of their hard work, the Marriott is very lucky to have them.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

For some reason I just enjoyed this hotel. It was not at all what I expected and I was not happy to have to stay here but, upon check in the guy was so nice and helpful I immediatly changed my tune. I was given champagne at check in and he helped to my room with my bags. He really went above and beyond! My only problem is that when I called and asked that the feathers be removed from my room the young lady on the night shift told me that they did not offer a feather free option. After much back and forth someone brought me a thin blanket and I slept on the couch. I drove several hours to get there, worked all day and checked in about 11, I was too tired to argue. The hotel was in a great spot and has a wonderful breakfast buffett and staff. i would give a perfect rating had in not been for that less than stellar employee. The room was a very nice size and comfortable until I began sneezing from my allergies. I spent most of the next day at work sneezing and cleaning my nose. I will take some responsibility in not having a feather free room because I did not put my rewards number on my reservation when I made it but, the response when I asked for one was unnecessary. I did locate a manager the next morning to relay my concerns and I believe that this was an isolated incident.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#23 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076-1941 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Price Range: $152 - $236 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs