“Great Place”

Cross street: NW 96th Ave
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great bar area for a quick drink and appetizers or nice dining area for a sit down meal with the family. The food is excellent and the service is the best! Joy (bar and waitress) and Anthony (bar) do a terrific job and this is a regular stop for me and quite a few friends. Not sure who put a photo of a cheese burger but this is asian food and sushi. I don't eat sushi but everyone says its the best in Broward County...Nice job!

• Visited February 2014

columbia, MD
“Outstanding typical Chinese cuisine”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Red Ginger deserves 5 stars for what it serves - the dishes you find in most Chinese restaurants. I gave it 4 only because they offered nothing unusual. But what they did offer was absolutely first rate. The restaurant is unpretentious. The waitstaff operates at lightening speed. My wife couldn't stop talking about how much better the food tasted than at other Chinese restaurants. If I am ever again in Coral Springs, this is where I will dine.

• Visited January 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is very good”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I really enjoy the food here. I've come here multiple times and usually try to get a seat on the bar side. Every time I've been there it's been very busy. My only complaint is the service can sometimes be slow. I'm not sure if it's because we're on the bar side or what but I think its worth the wait.

• Visited January 2014
Parkland, Florida
“Best Asian Restaurant in Coral Springs”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Red Ginger never fails to please. We've been coming here more than once a month for 5 years. The staff is terrific, friendly, and accommodating. The menu is "Asian Fusion". Our favorite dishes are Orange Peel Beef and Thai Curry Chicken, and their XO Shrimp & Scallops. Happy Hour has half price chicken wings and edamame.

There is a separate bar area with extra seating, but no function room.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is where I go when I want good Asian food at a reasonable price. It is always full, but we never have to wait more than 10 minutes for a table.

Visited January 2014