“Soooo Relaxing!!!”

Coral Gables, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soooo Relaxing!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like to get in here for a lunchtime massage every now and then. Ask for special deals, they seem to have one every month.

Visited September 2012

Ascot, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Sooooooo relaxing”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have very sensitive shoulders and back and normally I feel embarrassed to say the pressure is too hard or I do say and they don't listen. Here....perfection. I always leave feeling relaxed and too sleepy. My favourite treatment is the body scrub. Prefect pre-tanning ritual.

Visited April 2012
Miami, Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Wish I could live here”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I wish I could live at the Biltmore spa! My experience was relaxing and everything a spa day should be. The employees were helpful and friendly and the facilities were exceptional.

Visited November 2011
Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“relax”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

amazing place, the services and attention are superb

Visited April 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“So relaxing....”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I absolutely LOVE the Biltmore Hotel and to make it even better the pool restaurant and spa are my favorites

Visited August 2011