“lovely french cafe this side of seine”
Review of Chocolate Fashion

Chocolate Fashion
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Coral Gables
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Gem of a cafe with Chocolate as its speciality. Best pastries, awesome croissants, coffee and great lunch options too. Had a great beef steak dipped in a wine sauce. Out of the world.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently had breakfast at this restaurant because a friend recommended it. I was surprised to see that the place was packed despite being a tuesday morning.. I ordered the brioche french toast which was very very good and fresh. The place is small and the parking a bit complicated since it is in coral gables but it is worth the wait, specially on weekends mornings which I assume get pretty busy.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's more than a bakery but you must go for the baked goods. The flourless chocolate cookie is amazing. The croissants are very good. Only in Paris could you find a better almond croissants. Try them for brunch on Saturday or Sunday.

1  Thank brouwerb
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed our visit, wish we could have tested more of the delicious looking treats,
We were there on a Monday, off hours, so no problem getting a seat. The servers were all very friendly. I enjoyed an iced latte, my daughter a large chocolate milk. The croissant was large and flaky, the blueberry scone moist and tasty. We each had an egg on the side. Will definitely visit again during our stay in CG.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The variety of breads, pastries, cakes is great. The breakfast menu is delicious - although the price and size of the dishes run in opposite directions. The problem is the place is always packed, and the service is not the best, I feel like a number, not a customer. In addition, the salon is a bit small for the number of tables accommodated, not comfortable. But the worst thing is the bathroom, which has a door (sealed, of course) that gives directly to the kitchen - a bit unhygienic in my opinion.