“Great Little French Bakery/Cafe”
Review of Chocolate Fashion

Chocolate Fashion
Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in Coral Gables
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Love this place. Go there once a week for lunch. Got to get there early because it is a little place where everyone wants to go. Food is excellent. Great lunch specials daily. Where in Coral Gables can you get a quiche and small salad for $5.50? No where. All they food is so fresh and staff is fantastic.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Breakfast is good but I really go for the lunch specials where they always have a great piece of steak or filet of fish very reasonable priced and prepared deliciously with a hint of French. Just a. Coffee and tart is divine as well.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Not only are the desserts delicious but the sandwhiches, quiches, salads and coffee are delicious too. A great place to eat when you shop or stroll down Miracle Mile. This cafe is located one block north of the Mile on Andalusia behind the Playhouse Theatre, so don't miss it!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good breakfast, this place is always very crowded. They also have very good pastries and coffee. If you go on Sunday you have to go early.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

First of all let me start by saying the previous reviewer is obviously a pretentious snob who has not idea what french bakery is all about. I am a parisian who has lived in florida for a while. If his focus was on a snobby eatery with fancy seating then he must realize you never get that at a patisserie/bakery. This place is all about food not ambiance. I was delighted when I found this place last year. It is the real deal. Their café au lait and pastries are superb and people are always so friendly and nice. For christmas they make all my favorites which is nice because for years I made my own buche de Noel, but if I choose not to they have fantastic selections. We live an hour away and I love coming here for yummy pastries and more. The other reviewer is right I also would weigh a ton if I lived closer.