“I'd weigh a ton!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chocolate Fashion
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Inverness, Florida
“I'd weigh a ton!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

If we lived in Coral Gables, I'd weigh a ton from the pastries in this shop. The store/restaurant is a feast for the eyes. There is a very European feel to the place, which makes it feel very chic. The service is fantastic, and everything I've had from there is as good as it looks.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MrsG9310

Miami Beach
“Pastry to die for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went for brunch. Decent service; they were very crowded and very busy. We ate eggs benedict (with salmon and with crab cakes). The breakfast was okay, but nothing special. However, we decided to split a couple of pastries and they were amazing. So my suggestion is to go for the pastry and maybe skip the other dishes.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Coral Gables, Florida
“Chocolate Fashion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Open for breakfast and lunch. A good place for a light meal and fantastic bakery,

Visited June 2012
“Delicious.... Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Chocolate Fashion is so yummy! I one everything in this place from the coffee to the pastries. it is always packed because people like it. I highly recommend it.

Visited June 2012
California Hot Springs, California
“Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

First time I had eggs Florentine...not bad, GOOD! Made me full though didn't get to really finish my chocolate banana pancake. Although didn't expect the rowdiness I guess cuz its the weekend and they close at 3. This place is more like a brunch thing. The place was great I did however wanted to try the desserts unfortunately I was too full and we were going to the mad hatter festival right after. Next time.

• Visited November 2011