Beautiful hotel! Great location with beautifully decorated and very comfortable rooms. Bathrooms are wonderful. Entire hotel was spotlessly clean. Great pool/spa area. Very nice staff. Parking could not have been more convenient! It is about $15 a day which is actually quite reasonable (downtown hotels can be $25+) Rooms have a coffee maker plus a mini bar with a little extra room for our items. We couldn't get the room quite as cold as we wanted. We didn't like the charge for the internet - ridiculous - should be free. It is a less than a five minute walk to Miracle Mile for great shopping and restaurants (Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, etc all have free internet) If you want wonderful Cuban food, go to Sergio's - about mile from the hotel on Coral Way next to McDonald's.
Great hotel at a great price on Priceline Name Your Own Price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables