Mostly positives on the hotel, but some negatives.
Nice room. Very comfortable. Spacious. Great amenities in room. Good pool and has sauna and very nice exercise room.
Is about 15 minutes drive from the airport and easy access to Miami beach.
No restaurant or bar late at night.
Limited options nearby to get things walking distance at night (and if you valet park is expensive).
The TV in my room was making funny noise out of the speaker when went to purchase a movie section.
Overall, I'd say it's a nice hotel. Especially if you have a reason to be in coral gables. Lots of pluspoints, but the biggest negative is if you're a night person and want to get things locally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables