This is a very relaxed Hyatt property. The staff are friendly and welcoming. The location is great with everything being within a few minutes walk.
The hotel is a bit tired, but that somehow adds to the charm.
If you don't want to eat in the hotel, there are lots of good restaurants close by, and for breakfast try Cafe Demetrio just down the street where an excellent hot breakfast including coffee is less than $10.
Also be aware valet parking is currently $27 per night.
All in all a very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables