Stayed here for a long weekend to get away from the NY cold. Booked with points but as I recall the prices on the web site were far lower than some reviews indicate, so YMMV.
Parking cost was definitely high but it's Miami - what're you gonna do. The neighborhood is alright, quick close to the Miracle Mile and a decent amount of good restaurants in the area.
Room was clean, bed was comfy. Water pressure is not great but not as bad as parts of L.A.
All the staff was really friendly and accommodating.
The pool is a bit small-ish for such a large property but it's in an attractive setting.
Had breakfast buffet both Saturday and Sunday, it was $18 including drinks (coffee, fresh O.J., espresso drinks). Wasn't very extensive but what they had was pretty good.
Between parking and 2 breakfasts (for 2 people) our weekend incidentals added up to about $140, so caveat emptor.
If you can get a reasonable price on this one I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables