This hotel has a great location. If you stay in Coral Gables, you really don't need a car in Miami. You are within walking distance of the best restaurants in town. The building is historic, the lobby is very nice. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The food is nothing special (room service and breakfast buffet at Two Sisters). Also, there is no free Wi-Fi or parking for guests. Valet parking is $26/day and self park is $20/day. The business center is pretty pricey too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables