Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$93
Aloft.com
$186
$167
  • Restaurant
$119
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
$122
$105
  • Restaurant
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
$89
Wishes Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$99
$71
Hotels.com
$290
$269
Hotel Ponce De Leon(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
1,514 results
All reviewssisters restaurantmiracle milewithin walking distancenice hotelfront desk staffterrace suiteself parkingbusiness tripnice poolstreet parkingroom servicerestaurants and shopssouth beachclose to the airportwonderful staydowntown miamicoffee maker
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting a client nearby so I thought I would give the Hyatt a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the rooms were nice and clean. As well, the pool area was nice and the bar area was fun. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello USPnTX,

Thank you for having taken the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you found the hotel to be a pleasant surprise as I see that you enjoyed the service and rooms at the hotel. I really hope that you stay with us again soon!

Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have been staying there since the early 90's when in Miami.We were there again last week (Nov 20th through the 24th). The rennovation in 2009 brought the hotel back to excellent condition.

I don't know what the negative comments from some reviewers are about regarding smell. This is south Florida, it is humid there. It takes about 8 hours for the A/C to get rid of the humidity, especially if it was off when you check in.

The new (since our last stay there two years ago) buffet breakfast in the Two Sisters restaurant is excellent and cost only $16. Try getting that for less than $20 at other comparable hotels.

The self-park garage is tight but we have never have a problem finding a space in it. This is why I always rent a midsize car there.

Regarding cleanliness: This hotel is spotless compared to many hotels we regularly stay in. The housekeepers even dust the light bulbs in the table lamps.

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors facing Alhambra have the best views of Miami and Coral Gables. There are larger rooms on each floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for this positive review. I am glad to see you enjoy our hotel after the renovation and enjoy the breakfast buffet. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

John S-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Not mind blowing, but all in all a very nice hotel in a great location. 10 minute ride from Miami International Airport, and right in the middle of the Coral Gables high life. Great restaurants, clubs and various other nightlife. Hotel room was comfy, roomy, and well maintained. Hotel restaurant was also very good quality with excellent service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ray2k
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the comfort of the rooms, the convenient location of our property and your experience at our restaurant. I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed here while visiting our daughter for parent's weekend at the University of Miami. The hotel was very nice. I wish we would have had more time to spend at the pool. It looked very nice. The only complaint was with our linens. They only left one washcloth each day and we would have to contact the front desk to get another one. I thought it was just an oversight, but it kept happening even after being made aware of it.

Room Tip: Apparently there are rooms with balconies. That would have been awesome, but we didn't know about it until later.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had a nice room on the pool floor (5th), which in turn gave me a nice private patio that faces the pool. Very nice hotel - nice features, clean and very comfortable. The room had a large flat-screen tv, which was very nice. However, I couldn't find a channel guide in the room, and the tv was difficult to navigate in general. However, those small things would be the only thing to complain about in this otherwise very nive hotel. Location was great - easy to and from Miami airport, but in a great walking location. I'm not sure it's worth the high end rates that the room seem to go for, but at a mid rate I think it's a great place.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo