This hotel was rated 9 plus by Priceline users but we can't figure out why. It's an old Hyatt business hotel that is in need of renovation. The rooms were smelly and moldy and the mattresses and sofa bed very uncomfortable. The hair dryer was missing from the room, the air conditioner did not work properly and the shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor. Parking is very difficult and far from the rooms and is $18 per day self parking, $24 per day valet. There are no immediate restaurants or good stab lishment to eat close to the hotel, several blocks walking. This hotel is also buried in the heart of Coral Gables with lots of traffic and congestion. A much better choice would be the South Beach area or even one of the nice hotels by the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables