The hotel was nice, staff are very friendly and helpful, bedrooms are very comfortable. This is the second time stayed here on a business trip and strangely enough this time I had to request basic bathroom stuff like shower cap and and floor mat for when you come out of the shower. It's was all promptly provided, but it was strange it was not there from the beginning.
What I though was unacceptable is the U$9,95 wifi daily rate PER DEVICE. One now travels with so many electronic devices that require wifi that its already unexpectedly disappointing to have to pay for it but more so when you realize you have to pay for each device. This is the reason for which I rated the hotel very good instead of excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables