Went here on a business trip and it was perfect for just that. For vacation this is not the hotel for you. The first room I checked into was big with a plastic covered Murphy bed. Once I got a nicer room with a real bed it was very comfortable. Beds are great, the restaurant is good the pool is perfect for laps and nicely heated in February. The workout room is very small and it is a $35 cab ride to the beach. The people are good although the front desk could use some better training since I am a Platinum member and asked for an upgrade and a quiet room and got a Murphy bed on the first room and 8 feet from the ice machine on the second. Familiarity with your own hotel is a good training exercise.. Other than that it is a good place for a conference etc. A side note the cuban restaurant around the corner is horrible.called The LAs Vegas. The Chicken was very dry the ropa vieja was stringy and tasteless. I love Cuban food and look forward to having it whenever in Miami. Find another place to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables