Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$93
Aloft.com
$109
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
$122
  • Restaurant
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
$89
$113
Hotel Ponce De Leon(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$85
Wishes Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$99
$71
Hotwire.com
$269
1,514 results
All reviewssisters restaurantmiracle milewithin walking distancenice hotelfront desk staffterrace suiteself parkingbusiness tripnice poolstreet parkingroom servicerestaurants and shopssouth beachclose to the airportwonderful staydowntown miamicoffee maker
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables for one night before a cruise from the Port of Miami. This is a lovely hotel. The staff at the front desk was very professional and welcoming. My room was ready by 11:00am ( you can check the status of your room on-line before arrival). I got the business package that included late checkout, some free internet access, and free breakfast. The food was great; I had made to order omelette, fresh squeezed orange juice, and the waitress was pleasant and attentive. Bell service was prompt, and my room was super clean. However it was small, and I did not take advice from other travelers on requesting a room with a bay view. So I got a city view (the sides of other buildings). This was not an issue for me, as I was only staying for one night. I did not get a chance to check out Miracle Mile, but it is about a ten to fifteen minute walk from the hotel. The area is quiet and seemingly safe, but I just wanted to rest up a bit. I ordered room service which was fast, and the food was delicious. They also have a small but adequate business center open 24 hours, right next to the front desk. There is an outdoor pool with lovely garden and lounging area. If you want to work out, there is a workout room with ellipticals, treadmills, bikes and weights. It's kind of small but modern and well maintained. The lobby is filled with marble and granite, and the room bathroom had granite countertops. I had a king bed and slept like a dream. The hotel was quiet; and the floor was carpeted. Everything was updated and modern.
The Port of Miami is approximately 20 minutes away from the hotel. Cocoanut Grove is nearby as well. Coral Gables is a nice section. Being a solo traveler I felt safer than I would have been in Downtown Miami.
The downsides were that the hotel did not have an ATM- you have to walk outside around the corner to get to one. The front desk assured me that the hotel was working on this. Hey , Hyatt, this is unacceptable for such a large and well-known hotel chain.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a bay view or garden view if they offer it. Complain about the lack of an ATM inside the hotel- very inconvenient.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for providing such a detailed review. It’s always a pleasure to hear when our guests have a fantastic stay at our property. It sounds like you really enjoyed the service and amenities our hotel has to offer. I appreciate you choosing Hyatt Regency Coral Gables for your stay. Your recommendation is our greatest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed at the Coral Gabls hotel in November 2012 as my company was holding a conference at the said hotel. The rooms are nice a big, but odd in their design with huge bedroom areas, but very small bathrooms, theya re also a bit dated, the hotel must be 20 years old and looks like it needs a bit of a revamp, but all in all comfortable. The food was very nice, and the lunch and breakfast options for my guests went down well, if you like Cuban inspired food that is. I took my client sto a little italian restaurant just off the Miracle Mile for an evening meal, and whilst the look of the establishment, with Ferraris and Bentleys outside made it look amaxzing it was quite lackluster, which i felt was the general theme of this purpose built looking area of Miami. All in all a nice stay, but not as good as we thought and for the price..

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is quieter with a view of the pool area
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you're staying in Coral Gables and want to be close to the Miracle Mile then I'd recommend this hotel, it's 3 blocks away. The staff here is incredibly helpful, they're definitely a plus. We stayed in a jr suite which was a bit disappointing, I expected a suite but got a large room. The meal selection could be better, but there are several restaurants nearby. Also, the hotel is 15 minutes from the airport. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Good place to stay in Coral Gables. The hotel is close to Miracle Mile Road where you can find a good mix of restaurants and shops.

Rooms are spacious, clean and dated but one think that really bothered us was the noise made by the housekeeping staff every morning. The 2 housekeepers were constantly chatting while cleaning shouting at each other from one room to another. It was very disturbing.
The bed was too soft for my liking.

Parking available for 16$/night - in and out privileges. 10 min drive to the airport and 15 min drive to downtown.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel. We checked in around 8 p.m. and got a pool facing king room. The view was fabulous. The room was very nicely decorated and gave a royal feeling. I had got a steal from priceline for this hotel and it was actually way above in standard than what I paid :-). We had a problem with the heater, it was not working, but one call to the front desk and it was taken care of immediately. We had our dinner and next days lunch in the restaurant downstairs. The food is good and it's not overpriced. The only thing I feel could've been better is that the self-parking charge could be waived or at least reduced.

Room Tip: The pool view room has an excellent view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amit B
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Amit B:

Thank you for going into detail about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the comfort of your pool-view room. It's great to hear that our Front Desk were able to assist with someone fixing the heating element right away. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the area!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate