I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables for one night before a cruise from the Port of Miami. This is a lovely hotel. The staff at the front desk was very professional and welcoming. My room was ready by 11:00am ( you can check the status of your room on-line before arrival). I got the business package that included late checkout, some free internet access, and free breakfast. The food was great; I had made to order omelette, fresh squeezed orange juice, and the waitress was pleasant and attentive. Bell service was prompt, and my room was super clean. However it was small, and I did not take advice from other travelers on requesting a room with a bay view. So I got a city view (the sides of other buildings). This was not an issue for me, as I was only staying for one night. I did not get a chance to check out Miracle Mile, but it is about a ten to fifteen minute walk from the hotel. The area is quiet and seemingly safe, but I just wanted to rest up a bit. I ordered room service which was fast, and the food was delicious. They also have a small but adequate business center open 24 hours, right next to the front desk. There is an outdoor pool with lovely garden and lounging area. If you want to work out, there is a workout room with ellipticals, treadmills, bikes and weights. It's kind of small but modern and well maintained. The lobby is filled with marble and granite, and the room bathroom had granite countertops. I had a king bed and slept like a dream. The hotel was quiet; and the floor was carpeted. Everything was updated and modern.
The Port of Miami is approximately 20 minutes away from the hotel. Cocoanut Grove is nearby as well. Coral Gables is a nice section. Being a solo traveler I felt safer than I would have been in Downtown Miami.
The downsides were that the hotel did not have an ATM- you have to walk outside around the corner to get to one. The front desk assured me that the hotel was working on this. Hey , Hyatt, this is unacceptable for such a large and well-known hotel chain.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables