Good place to stay in Coral Gables. The hotel is close to Miracle Mile Road where you can find a good mix of restaurants and shops.
Rooms are spacious, clean and dated but one think that really bothered us was the noise made by the housekeeping staff every morning. The 2 housekeepers were constantly chatting while cleaning shouting at each other from one room to another. It was very disturbing.
The bed was too soft for my liking.
Parking available for 16$/night - in and out privileges. 10 min drive to the airport and 15 min drive to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables