Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
$185
$607
$399
Hotels.com
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$151
  • Pool
Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
$170
$165
  • Restaurant
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
$99
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,482 results
All reviewsmiracle milesisters restaurantnice hotelwithin walking distanceself parkingnice poolbusiness tripstreet parkingroom servicefront desk staffsouth beachclose to the airportwonderful staydowntown miamicoffee makerbeautiful propertyfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here during our visit to Miami, Florida. The hotel was perfectly located in the beautiful Coral Gables area. Walking distance to shopping and dining. Also, enjoyed the beautiful pool which makes you feel like you are on a resort. We were fortunate enough to be upgraded to a junior suite which was perfect for our family of 4. Room was nicely decorated and private. The room also had lovely french doors that opened to a balcony. Although our view was only of the side street it was still nice to have the option to go outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is an older property that is extremely well maintained and comfortable. It has an old world elegance that is special. The hotel is in a good location...easy to get to restaurants, beaches and attractions. Pricy to park in their garage, and it is not well lit. Did not eat in restaurant (plenty of places within walking distance) nor swim in pool. Staff was very polite and professional.

Room Tip: I had a corner, junior suite and it was nice to have the extra space. Lots of light in the room from the windows.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed there 2 nights and the ambience of this hotel was super, truly mediteranian. The rooms were very spacious and well kept. The staff at the hotel was very courteous and helpful. Special mention was when I visited Two sisters restaurant within the propery, I met Ramiro the bar tender, he was such a fantastic personality and the restaurant should be proud of. The pool was excellent and the made to order breakafast was great as well. Overall a great stay.

Room Tip: We took room away from elevator,
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear MDC2764:

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel. It feels welcoming and warm for the Coral Gables/Miami area. Ramiro will be commended for his fantastic service. We're glad you were able to experience the Hyatt touch. We take great pride with hearing this about our fantastic employees.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt Coral Gables this past Labor Day weekend. It was wonderful. I got a great rate through Priceline - even on the holiday weekend! It was very easy to find, centrally located and a beautiful place! I stayed there rather than on South Beach and I'm so glad I did! South Beach is only 20 minutes away along with all the other tourist attractions. The staff was wonderful, efficient and very informative - everyone from the bell hops to the front desk to the bartenders! It's a wonderful, quiet location. The food (breakfast buffet) was very good! Everything was freshly prepared. The only downside was that the steam bath was out of order and the hot tub was not that hot. Otherwise, I would definitely stay there again! Kudos to the staff!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool. They come with a lovely balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KJ12334530
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're pleased you had a wonderful stay with us over the holiday weekend. It's always a delight to hear our staff made your stay an easy one. He hope to welcome you back to Hyatt soon.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Hyatt in Coral Gables was a terrific find. My room was large, clean, pleasingly decorated and very comfortable. The common areas of the hotel - lobby, bar, restaurant, pool - were all welcoming and the staff in each area were friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. I had only two complaints. The air conditioning in my room was not responsive to the thermostat settings, so I eventually had to turn it off since it just got too cold. They tried to fix it, but not successfully. Second, in all fairness, is a pet peeve of mine and true of many hotels, not just this one: They charge $10 or $11 per day for internet in the room. Lower priced chain hotels mostly include it, and maybe they have to in order to compete. But in a nice hotel, I don't like feeling "nickel and dimed." Remember when you used to have to pay to watch the TV or see a movie in your room? Now except for special movie options, this is all free. Time for hotels to make wifi free. But I digress... I recommend this hotel. The staff went out of their way to make my stay and pleasant one, and they succeeded.

Room Tip: If you like to be close to the pool and gym, ask to stay on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family