This hotel was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. I chose the hotel from tripadvisor reviews and found that I agreed with previous reviewers. It is a very nice hotel. I won this hotel on a priceline bid of $76 - so it was a lot of luxury at a fairly low price. But it is about twenty to thirty minutes from Miami beach. There are grocery stores and many, many restaurants within walking distance. Valet parking was $21 a night, which seemed high for a property outside of the city. Internet was $10 a day for each device. They offer hotel guests a 20 percent discount at the restaurant, which we used at the hotel pool for lunch. Overall, a very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables