“I love their pizzas.” 5 of 5 stars

Spritz Pizzeria
Ranked #224 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Spritz is named after the famous aperitif from the Veneto Region. Our logo tells only part of the story: a gentle cloud of rising bubbles indicates a bubbly mix of Italian sparkling wine called Prosecco, Aperol (an Italian specialty aperitif similar to Campari) and a splash of soda water. The relatively low alcohol content of the spritz is constantly cited as key to its success. In Venice, people say, one spritz easily leads to another.
Miami, Florida
“I love their pizzas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great pizzas, great wines, and I love the environment. Every time I have a chance I visit this restaurant with my daughter.

• Visited February 2013

Verona, Italy
“Where pasta cooked "al dente" is a perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm an affectionate Customer of this Restaurant: whenever I go to Coral Gables (once a year, since 2007) I eat there at least a couple of times and I've never been disappointed about the pasta, very well prepared, the real "italian way". Also the pizza is very good and the service is very friendly; prices are reasonable (even a good bottle of wine is very affordable), so.. you cannot miss Spris!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank FRANCO T
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Family Pizza Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Walked over from our hotel just down the block 9-ish on a Sunday evening. Brimming with regulars. Ordered two pizzas to go - nice thin crust, great flavors. Staff was very friendly while we waited 15 minutes for the pizzas. $30 with tip, very affordable. Would definitely return.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Liz H
Canyon, Texas
“Good food, family atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our family enjoyed pizza, salad and soup at Spris, which had been recommended by a front desk clerk at our hotel. We're so thankful she did because it was great! Not only was the food good, but we felt like we were eating with the locals, and it was a family-friendly atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Skynik
Miami, Florida
“Best Pizza In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Love this little restaurant. Is a little gem in the heart of Coral Gables, FL. Service is excellent the pizza is amazing. I eat here every other week for the past 11 years. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013