“I love their pizzas.”
Review of Spritz Pizzeria

Spritz Pizzeria
Ranked #245 of 359 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Spritz is named after the famous aperitif from the Veneto Region. Our logo tells only part of the story: a gentle cloud of rising bubbles indicates a bubbly mix of Italian sparkling wine called Prosecco, Aperol (an Italian specialty aperitif similar to Campari) and a splash of soda water. The relatively low alcohol content of the spritz is constantly cited as key to its success. In Venice, people say, one spritz easily leads to another.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great pizzas, great wines, and I love the environment. Every time I have a chance I visit this restaurant with my daughter.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm an affectionate Customer of this Restaurant: whenever I go to Coral Gables (once a year, since 2007) I eat there at least a couple of times and I've never been disappointed about the pasta, very well prepared, the real "italian way". Also the pizza is very good and the service is very friendly; prices are reasonable (even a good bottle of wine is very affordable), so.. you cannot miss Spris!

3  Thank FRANCO T
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Walked over from our hotel just down the block 9-ish on a Sunday evening. Brimming with regulars. Ordered two pizzas to go - nice thin crust, great flavors. Staff was very friendly while we waited 15 minutes for the pizzas. $30 with tip, very affordable. Would definitely return.

1  Thank 909LAH
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our family enjoyed pizza, salad and soup at Spris, which had been recommended by a front desk clerk at our hotel. We're so thankful she did because it was great! Not only was the food good, but we felt like we were eating with the locals, and it was a family-friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Skynik
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Love this little restaurant. Is a little gem in the heart of Coral Gables, FL. Service is excellent the pizza is amazing. I eat here every other week for the past 11 years. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Edey L