New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Yuga Restaurant

Yuga Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Miami, Florida
“One of my very favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Yuga. Small, quiet, neighborhood place with a great menu, and almost everything I have ordered there I have loves. Our family goes there regularly and have introduced a number of friends to it as well.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Low key profile high reward”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Isolated from the popular streets in coral gables yoga can make you think twice before deciding to enter. I did casually and have no regrets about it. Excellent food in an unassuming unpretentious demeanor. Great value for your money. Will repeat. Shameful their hours of operation are so limited. Highly recommended.

New York City, New York
“Everyone was excited about their food except me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Appetizers were amazing, particularly the BBQ lamb ribs. Everyone in our group loved their various dishes, seared tuna and a seafood noodle soup were particularly popular. My Thai Basil chicken was disappointing, good, but not great. I definitely want to try this place again because I think I just ordered the wrong thing.

Miami Beach, FL
“Very Good Japanese Food - both hot and cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Friends suggested we dine at Yuga and not being a big fan of Japanese restaurants, I was reluctant. However, our experience turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The food was tasty and the prices, reasonable. I especially liked the Asian nachos and the seared tuna. My companions also enjoyed their meals, but not as much as I. The service was efficient and not intrusive. Yuga is definitely worth future visits.

Miami, Florida
“The best sushi in South Florida!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The best and freshest sushi you can get in South Florida! I go often and the meals are always superb! Try the dragon roll! Simply delicious!