“Awesome”

Maria's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I work just down the street and get lunch here about once a week, great people awesome food always great.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Restaurant was quiet when we ate there but was very good. The greek yogurt is homemade and delicious. I had the lamb shank for dinner which was good size and incredibly tasty. Everyone in our group loved their meals and price is reasonable.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Gyro platter with greek salad is excellent and more than enough for a doggie bag. Maria's is very busy at lunch and deservedly so.
Pleasant atmosphere and good service and great food make this a good dining choice. Typical greek desserts,like baklava with american or greek coffee round out the meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The gyro's lamb meat is good, but it is missing onions, their dressing just taste like a light mayo. Their fries are disgusting. We waited 30 min before getting our food...for a Gyro really ? yep that long. So as always, to really know if I like a place , I ask myself would I go back ? NO

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The setting is quaint, and fairly easy to get to from most places across Miami. The service is familiar, and attentive. The attraction is the food. The "standards" are done very nicely. Superb apps, especially the calamari. Note that you can bring your own wine! Go & enjoy!