“Delicious Argentinian beef and burratina in an upscale atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graziano's

Graziano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 338 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
Key West, Florida
“Delicious Argentinian beef and burratina in an upscale atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

As a single grey haired woman, I am used to being ignored in a restaurant, but not here ! Everyone was courteous and helpful and best of all the food was delicious ! I am not a big beef eater, but the way the Argentinian flat steak was prepared melted in your mouth. It was cooked perfectly and the burratina was fresh. The bread was warm and served with an herbal garlic olive oil dip for the bread along with a small container of white beans. Just delicious ! And the wine was stupendous, great variety and served with a healthy pour.

• Visited July 2013

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Best customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I made a reservation for my boyfriend's bday and I never thought the service was going to be as good as it was. I arrived a little late, but I did not have to wait long to be seated. They sang happy bday to the bday boy as I stated on my rsv. and they even brought him a desert. LETICIA, our waitress was on point on everything. She was nice and patient with us. She explained the menu and special of the day.
Please make sure and ask for Leticia and you wont be disappointed.

I will definitely go back to Graziano's for this great experience.

Manuel Garcia

• Visited June 2013
Doral, Florida, United States
“Birthday dinner Excellent beef/wine/service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great experience, I was taken to Graziano's for my birthday. The food was awesome and the service was really good also. Leticia was our waitress and she was really, nice and she explained everything and anything you ask her, service for me is very important to me. She didn't expect us to know the plates as other waitresses at other place.

• Visited June 2013
New York
“Review for Graziano's Market in Coral Gables, FL”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am writing this review with mix feelings since I have been a loyal customer for the last 5 years, here is where I buy my meat for my BBQ on the weekends, wine, deserts and empanadas.
I guess overall I have spent couple thousands in that period ot time, Unfortunately last week I bought my usual Vacio Prime and for my surprised once I arrived home to prepare, it had a funny smell which I chose not to use, and called Graziano's Here is where my disappointment begins, after explaining the situation and identified myself, the manager which I will not mentioned her name tried by all means to blame it on me, my expectation for great customer service was soon dropped instead of using common sense they decided to treat me like it was my fault. Sorry Graziano's I have to draw the line, you chose to lose me as a loyal customer for $50.00, I did not want the money back but an acknowledge that you will take care of me, like hundred of other businesses in the US with true customer service.

• Visited May 2013
Quito
“Excellent for beef and wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Excellent place to eat beef and drink wine. Try to know the cave of wines and ask for provoleta. You can find a lot of wines from Argentina, Chile and other countries.

• Visited May 2013