“A bit noisy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Graziano's

Graziano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
Miami, Florida
“A bit noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was here with some doctors for a dinner discussion but found the place to be one of the noisiest restaurants I have ever visited. The food was nothing out of this world.

Visited August 2012

Sao Paulo, SP
“Panaderia Argentine Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice option for breakfast, lunch and delicious snacks! Be aware of the Argentine waitress, asking if the order is really only for you ... I became embarassed and lied: no please, put in a doggy bag. it's not all for me of course ...

Visited February 2013
“Review for Graziano's Restaurant, Not the Market”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I am a big fan of Graziano's Market down the road so I thought the restaurant would be even better. It was the opposite! More expensive and awful food. I ordered the skirt steak and there was not a piece I could cut that didn't have more than half of fat on it. I am argentine n used to eating this meat all the time. Never did I have a piece so full of fat. The waiter insisted that it was the type of meat. Yeah, when it's of poor quality! I expected better for paying $24.00. I asked for chicken (I couldn't bear any more fatty meat) and he brought me more of the same! It came after we were eating dessert so they put it in a box for me. The salad was pure oil. I went to eat some of my son's chicken (cuz my replacement food took so long) and it was also fatty/tendony. No clean breast. I always read reviews and never write one. This is my first review I write bcuz I felt so robbed! $130 for the worst food I EVER HAD! Too bad cuz they used to be good.

• 3 of 5 stars
Atlanta, Georgia
“AMAZING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fine dining in the greater Miami area. Everything I ate here was delicious and the drinks were amazing as well. The service was spectacular. Go here for a classy dinner with friends, a date, and it's also the perfect setting for a nice business dinner. If you take a cab to get there, make sure you let the staff know to call you one to get home. It didn't seem like cabs frequented that area after about 10:00?

Note: Went in November 2011.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Porto Alegre, RS
“Goodbye diet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

All they sell here is delicious! I cannot go there cause I lose myself in the middle of their subs, tarts, cookies, pastries...all yammy!

Visited February 2013